September is ‘Healthy Aging’ month and the Age Management staff at MALO Health & Wellness would like to remind you that we are here to guide you through any questions or concerns you may have. While we cannot stop the aging process, we can guide our patients on the path to a long life of health and wellness.
Below are some tips to help keep you on the right track:
- Keep moving and exercise regularly, even if it is a walk around the block. Yoga is another simple option to raise your heart rate.
- Add high fiber foods to your diet, such as beans, corn, and grains. Add a bit of spice to your meals for some extra flavor!
- Keep in touch with your friends. Join a new club or attend a local social event.
- Work to stay as organized as possible. Lists are a great way to stay on top of things, while working to boost your memory.
- Try to get enough sleep each night. If you’re not getting enough rest, contact the Sleep Medicine specialists at MALO Health & Wellness, who will have you sleeping through the night in no time.
We aim to improve our patients’ quality of life, for the rest of their lives, by taking an integrated and holistic approach to age management. Our highly skilled physicians have helped hundreds of people find relief from the symptoms of both menopause and andropause, while tailoring a treatment option specific to each individual. Our healthcare system is unique in that we offer services for a wide variety of conditions, all under one roof.
Let the Age Management specialists at MALO Heath & Wellness help you feel years younger while increasing your focus, energy, and enthusiasm!
Call us now for a consultation or appointment: 201-549-8890.